Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Embryonic Browser Starting

I'm getting the basic browser put together.   Getting all of the thread managers for the Emissary controller projects.   I think I've got the gRPC set up on the browser (on the Unity side, this is the hard part).  I'll get the basics together to launch the basic processes and get a two-way ping going so the Emissary Processes can die when the browser stops (or they'll just pile up).

I think I've even got a good handle on initial security.  I am only doing HTTP/2 on localhost.  I'm not planning on other security yet.  The browser will generate a random token which it will pass to its child processes in the environment (not the command line).   That should keep other users from attacking the processes.

Having emissaries and other such things running on servers will have to wait until we have basically a VRWorlds server running on each machine in the cluster -- but I am planning the ability to have a browser cluster.

Initial Sketch of the Loading Area

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts, Some Progress

 Lots of work at work, so not as much time for projects. Smattering of thoughts:   Godot doesn't really seem ready for prime-time with c...