Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Interfaces Defined

Not much progress in the last week or two.  My trip to Bubonicon though I managed to do a pretty creditable list of all the initial APIs.  So, I'll be putting this into a document and beginning the effort of defining all of the gRPC definitions for them.

I'm looking forward to having enough pieces to get the prototype browser working, with multiple processes and the ability to load in a working emissary.

In the meantime I've been deep-learning kubernetes by putting a large bit of my own production into docker, and porting some python from v2 to v3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts, Some Progress

 Lots of work at work, so not as much time for projects. Smattering of thoughts:   Godot doesn't really seem ready for prime-time with c...