Saturday, May 18, 2019

Emissary Builder Prototype Done

I've got the basic emissary builder done in c# in the 3DOM library.

So now, there are a ton of things to do. 

  • Start the browser
  • Need skeletons and initial functionality for all server types
    • Kudo
    • Avatar
    • Entity
    • World
I need to figure out what rules are for putting Unity projects into github.    I know you're not supposed to post Unity code so I've basically got to do it with my own code or with pieces that I download from github, not from unity.  I probably need a really good .gitignore file.

So, the next thing will be to get enough pieces together so that I login to a world, and start loading up the world and then I can marshal all of the emissaries as they come down.   I have envisioned the hello world state for the browser that materialized an invisible avatar in the middle of a scene with a couple of cubes on a plane with all of the particating servers supplying data.

Onward and upward...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Random Thoughts, Some Progress

 Lots of work at work, so not as much time for projects. Smattering of thoughts:   Godot doesn't really seem ready for prime-time with c...